Sunday, April 09, 2006

901. Paul and I have been talking off and on about when we were going to replace our too-small kitchen table. We have always just let the idea die. Money's tight and we were managing just fine with the old one. So, this "new" table and chairs that you see here are a blessing for two reasons: 1) they are in MY kitchen, and 2) they were free.

900. I normally don't like to stay home from church. I had to tonight because Jonathan has been sick. But, the silver lining on this cloud is that I got to see Phil win the Masters.

899. Somehow this afternoon, despite the fact that he slept ALL morning, Jonathan took a nap. He did it right when Bethany had RETURNED to bed after being awoken from her nap. At the same time, Lainee asked if she could take a bath. So, for about a 1/2 hour, there was utter peace in my house.... while I watched the Masters. Glorious.

898. I am excited about cleaning out a closet. This is odd, but if I am excited about it I figure it must be a blessing. Wasn't I just excited about mopping the floor a while back? Strange.

897. I think my son is over his illness.

896. So far, no signs that anyone else is getting sick.

895. Nice weather today. The kids played outside, which was a major blessing because they had WAY TOO MUCH energy for me to deal with them inside.

894. Our church's Easter "musical" wraps up tonight. Not that I don't like the musical. It's just nice to have my choir-boy husband home on Sundays instead of at practices. We'll be musical-free until Christmas rolls around.

893. The smell of fresh air.

892. Staying in my jammies all day. Only they look enough like regular clothing that no one but my family really knows the difference. Hee Hee!

No comments: