Tuesday, May 02, 2006

1153. Having some friends over for a picnic lunch on our dining room floor.

1152. A baby shower at church tonight.

1151. The gift card that we got from Paul's work that I used to get a nice gift for the baby shower.

1150. The obvious provision of God that we haven't needed anything enough to use that gift card by now.

1149. Getting it. Slowly. About what it means to be free from strongholds.

1148. Got our local taxes done today. No penalties for filing late... or for paying our quarterly estimate late.

1147. We need a new vacuum. Paul says we have enough to get an Oreck. (Yipee!)

1146. All the ladies at church who love my kids and will let them sit on their laps at baby showers.

1145. Hearing Bethany says "up."

1144. Being able to renew my tags with a credit card over the phone.

1143. Some time at the park with the kids this afternoon. I played the garbage truck driver while they loaded the "trash" into the back of the truck.

1142. Sandboxes.

1141. Fenced-in back yards.

1140. Being able to get dinner ready without having kids hanging on my legs.

1139. My irises are getting ready to bloom.

1138. Tax refunds.

1137. Coloring with Lainee.

1136. Telling Jonathan he is good at sharing SO MANY TIMES, that he comes running up to me to TELL me, "Mom, I shared again!"

1135. Seeing one of our Sunday school class members for the first time in a long time.

1134. The relief that comes from confessing sin to God.

1133. Being on budget last month.

No comments: