Saturday, May 27, 2006

1418

1418. Pancakes for breakfast.

1417. The air conditioner works. I'd had my doubts that it would.

1416. Paul got up with Bethany this morning.

1415. Paul came home earlier than expected from the track meet.

1414. Having ice cream with Ami's family after dinner this evening.

1413. Going to a graduation open house tonight and seeing a bunch of folks I haven't seen in a while.

1412. You know, I have been mulling over a particularly sensitive issue lately. It is one that I have had very emotional responses to in the past. Hearing others' positions on this issue have been enough to send me into a tailspin. Right now, however, God is giving me a peace about "figuring it out;" a feeling of freedom that my conviction doesn't have to look like someone else's, as long as I am convinced that it is what He'd have for me. Not being taken captive by others' thoughts - I like that.

1411. Being able to get out with Ami today while her husband watched my kids (and his too!)

No comments: