Monday, May 29, 2006

1440

1440. My beautiful family.

1439. Jammie pants.

1438. The kind of cheese I like is on sale this week.

1437. After a morning and most of the afternoon of eating junk, Bethany came home and devoured some fish sticks. Only a mother would be excited about that. But I was.

1436. Lainee was doing this silly dance today and making Bethany laugh. I don't know which was funnier, the dance, or the laugh.

1435. Air conditioning.

1434. God is teaching me about the things I need to be praying for.

1433. I went shopping late tonight, but they still had all the sale items stocked that I wanted to get.

1432. Looking at old pictures of my children and seeing how much they have grown.

1431. I get to go to a meeting tomorrow. And I don't have to line up a sitter! Yahoo!!!

1430. Getting the kids bathed and ready for bed in a half hour.

1429. Looking at Jonathan today in his bathing suit that kept falling off of his tiny bottom. That boy is so cute.

1428. A moment of nostalgia in the Kroger parking lot this evening. I remembered the night that I went into labor with Lainee and went with Paul to pick up a few last minute things. I kept having to stop to breathe through my contractions. Just as we were about to get in the car to go, another one came on, and as I was breathing through it, I heard Paul explain to a passerby that I was in labor.

1427. Watching my kids play with their cousins at their grandparents' house and knowing that I was witnessing memories in the making.

1426. Chatting with Paul about some of the things that are on my mind.

1425. Been praying quite a bit more lately.

1424. Praying over a family from our church that is leaving to begin a new church.

1423. I had a blast in Sunday school yesterday.

1422. Got some scoop about a possible position for Paul doing the same thing he is doing now, but IN OUR TOWN. It would be so great if he could get a job in town instead of having to make a 50 minute drive every day (twice.)

1421. The kids had a great time today. Swimming at my in-law's house followed by a ball pit, bounce house, and water slide at a friend's M-Day party.

1420. Lunch, completely prepared by my MIL, which included steaks.

1419. The fruit salad at my MIL's house today.

No comments: