Tuesday, May 30, 2006

1453

1452, 1453. Eating out with my family this evening was a double blessing: I didn't have to make dinner, and we paid for it with the gift certificate Paul got from the track team.

1451. Our music minister's oldest daughter did a great job caring for Bethany in the nursery tonight so that Paul and I could practice a song with her parents. In fact, all five of the kids did great without adult supervision.

1450. Lainee got out the swimming pool and the sprinkler and played all afternoon.

1449. I have no idea what made me think of it, but I just remembered that our garage door was up. I closed it. Unlike the night last week when we left it open all night.

1448. So, given the rash of break-ins that have been going on around here, it is also a blessing that no one "broke" in that night the door was up. (Is it a break-in if you don't have to break anything?)

1447. Ice cream.

1446. I was able to get my mangled prescription sunglasses fixed up after one of the kids bent them so much that they kept falling down my nose.

1445. Got a bunch of photos of Paul's extended family from my MIL this weekend. She labelled all the photos so we'd be able to identify everyone.

1444. Today I dressed Jonathan in a one-piece romper type thing that looks like a t-shirt, but snaps at the bottom. He found his clip-on tie, and added that to the outfit. All the parents at story time who noticed it made some kind of comment about how cute it was. It WAS cute.

1443. Story time today. Always a blessing to get out of the house for a while... and make a craft, which Lainee loves.

1442. Wet/dry electric shavers.

1441. My friend Maureen.

No comments: