Wednesday, May 31, 2006

1467

1467. Hearing that one of the little girls from church has been faithfully praying for Bethany's arm to heal.

1466. Playing at the park with the kids today, and having a picnic lunch.

1465. Finding the directions to the doctor's office that I thought I threw away.

1464. A young girl who underwent some serious surgery is doing very well.

1463. Hearing young children recite scripture.

1462. For dinner tonight I used a recipe I'd found online and altered. It was yummy.

1461. And Paul ate some veggies tonight too.

1460. A few weeks ago we planted a few vegetable seeds in a space right beside the back porch. Within hours of planting, Jonathan decided to dig in that dirt. Since then everything but the tomatoes have sprouted. I had given up the tomatoes for lost. But, yesterday, I think I identified a few plants that look like tomato plants. They are nowhere near the same spot where I orginally planted them, but I think they are definitely tomatoes. I am so glad, because tomatoes are my favorite.

1459. Bethany has taken quite a liking to one of the ladies at church. I love how it brings this woman joy to have Bethany reach out to her, then snuggle in her arms.

1458. Small miracle. I remembered to call someone today who had surgery yesterday. Seriously, this is a big deal.

1457. Natural peanut butter has been fairly well received by the kids. I think we've made the switch.

1456. I opened my facial moisturizer the other day and found a little smiley face smeared out on the inside of the cap. I think my husband was trying to be cute to me. It was, indeed, very cute.

1455. Snuggling with Bethany after she's had her evening milk is such a nice thing.

1454. There are kids from a few doors down who are over here a lot. The boy, who is finishing 4th grade has been practicing his batting with Paul. The situation at their house is sad. But I am glad that he gets at least a little time doing things that a kid should be able to do with his dad.

No comments: