Thursday, June 01, 2006

1484

1484. The kitchen sink is clear (though not clean,) the counters and stovetop are wiped down, and the floor is swept (though desperately in need of a mop.) That and a few other things took me less than an hour to do, but they'd gotten away from me. And I am SO GLAD they are done.

1483. I found the two attachments to the canister vac that the kids had "lost."

1482. I am eating raw cake batter.

1481. I got a cute new purse with the gift card I got for giving that talk a few weeks ago.

1480. And a new wallet too. With enough photo spaces to carry separate pics of my kids. No more LOSER MOM for me, I tell ya!

1479. Lainee had a slight fever today, and another "symptom." But she has been in good spirits and is a big girl, which helps when kids are sick.

1478. Bethany's cast was removed and the doctor said that it looked like her arm had healed well.

1477. The great thing about kids having allergy attacks is that I can give them Benadryl at night.

1476. I can go hang out in my room tonight without worrying about waking Paul up.

1475. My children are all alive.

1474. I got a love letter from my husband last night.

1473. The theme party catalog from Oriental Trading was a huge entertainment to the kids today. Even Bethany.

1471, 1472. The fish we ate tonight was tasty. And Jonathan asked for more of the salad from last night!

1470. I napped today. I nap almost every day. But today I *really* needed it.

1469. I figured out that I can pull the drawer under the stove off its hinges. This make retrieving the items that have migrated under the stove so much easier!

1468. It is getting easier and easier to come up with ten (or more) blessings each night. It was sometimes a struggle at the beginning. I guess recognizing blessings is a bit of a habit after all, eh?

No comments: