Sunday, August 13, 2006

2300

2300. Making money from decluttering. We got $10 from Half Price Books for the two boxes we sold to them.

2299. Lainee helped Jonathan clean something up today, totally voluntarily. (He was not allowed out of his room until he put away all the clothes he had removed from his drawers and thrown out of his room. He was very overwhelmed by the task, and rather whiney about it.) I praised her all over for this. Told her I was proud of her. I could tell she was proud of herself too.

2298. Dinner out at a new restaurant.

2297. With Bill and Cindy.

2296. And Bethany laughed and played the whole time.

2295. A long nap for me.

2294. Two hour naps for Bethany every day for the last four days.

2293. Boxed up some clothes I need to clear out of my closet/dresser.

2292. Paul painted Lainee's fingernails today. How sweet is that?

2291. Sat out on the back porch today. In the quiet. All by myself.

2290. Then played a game of pick-up-sticks, and a game of Go Fish with Lainee.

2289. Pancakes.

No comments: