Tuesday, October 10, 2006

3029

3029. Lainee made a card to bring with her when she goes with Paul to do a shut-in visit tonight.

3028. Got out of the house early today to get a gift that Lainee needs for a party tonight.

3027. Crock pots.

3026. Bethany is entertaining herself. YahOOOOOOOO!

3025. I found some sweat pants at Good Will.

3024. Bethany can climb onto chairs now. Cute.

3023. Last night she was playing on the living room floor with me and Paul while the other two were busy outside. It was obvious that she enjoyed having the attention from both of us at the same time.

3020. And I got to chat with Paul too.

3019. Bethany was having trouble sleeping last night, so Paul got to snuggle her in our bed. She was so beautiful laying there asleep. OOOOOh, I just wanted to squeeze her, but I had to refrain.

No comments: