Tuesday, October 10, 2006

3041

3041. If I make it a point to post my blessings twice a day, I end up listing more for the day than if I tried to do it all at night.

3040. Getting some time, at the expense of my husband who had to take two kids to a soccer game with him, to finish some work for a committee that I have put off for WAY TOO LONG.

3039. Being with Lainee tonight as she happily dropped tokens into machines and collected the tickets they'd spit out - her first experience at Chuck E. Cheese's.

3038. Half price Christmas ornaments at Hobby Lobby. The deacons' wives always do an ornament exchange for Christmas, and it is nice to find a pretty ornament and not have to spend a fortune on it.

3037. Bethany had this crazy crying jag today. I didn't feel at all riled by it. I just spoke softly and, at some points just let her cry. Who is this person living in my body?

3036. A simple reading/phonics lesson today.

3035. Hey, a simple math lesson, for that matter.

3034. Lainee is making some improvement with her word-family words. Might have found a new technique to help with that.

3033. The kids made a mess of the bathroom today. I cleaned it almost immediately, and didn't even get angry about it. Like I said, who is this person?

3032. Bethany ate a good dinner... meat and everything.

3031. A decaf latte with just a touch of hazelnut.

3030. Beauty for ashes.

No comments: