Wednesday, October 11, 2006

3053

3053. Got a bunch of committee work done today on Mary Lou's computer while she watched the kids.

3052. The program I was using was having some trouble. Thankfully, I did not lose any work.

3051. Most of the morning was taken up with this task. The kids had a great time.

3050. And I am glad too, because I hurt my back and it would have been much more difficult for me if I had been at home with the kids all morning.

3049. I forgot to bring Bethany's snuggler with me. I prayed about it on the way there, that she'd be okay without it. And she was.

3048. I let Lainee work on a craft during the reading portion of her lesson (which usually makes her impatient.) She worked on the craft and was still able to answer most of the questions after the story was over.

3047. Any time there is a craft involved, she is so well behaved.

3046. Bagels with cream cheese.

3045. Honeycomb. The cereal.

3044. Paul gave me a badly needed back massage today.

3043. And ibuprofen is so wonderful.

3042. And there is a light at the end of Brenda's tunnel.

No comments: