Friday, October 13, 2006

3065

3065. I asked God to help me find my book for Bible study. I found it withing 30 seconds of the time I woke up this morning.

3064. Don helped me out to the car, carrying a bunch of my stuff, after Bible study today.

3063. Then he helped me get the door/lock unstuck so that the van's door would stay closed.

3062. My friend (from #2996) is like a new person. It's like having the weight lifted from her has made her brand new. It is amazing to SEE the difference in her. God is WORKING.

3061. Hanging out with the scrapbooking girls.

3060. The pain I had in my back yesterday was gone by this morning.

3059. Playing "Gawayne's Word" for Lainee's word-family practice. Complete with suits of armor (baking sheets) and swords (paper towel rolls wrapped in foil.)

3058. A hot fudge sundae.

3057. Reading a little in my book tonight.

3056. Veggies and dip.

3055. Talking with my pastor today about the future of our church. Getting some affirmation that some of the things I am thinking might be good ideas.

3054. Getting all the survey results compiled for the committee I am on. Yay! It's done.

No comments: